Explore the beauty of Old Delhi
Only a few hours to spend in Delhi? That's all you need for an experience of lifetime in this charming city. Within the short duration of a few hours, we explore the best of the city: from centuries old architectural wonders to its colourful vibrant bazaars, including the largest spice market in Asia!
Fancy people watching, trying some local delicacies or taking a hundred photos; there is chance for all this and much more. . . under the safety and expertise of your personal expert guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Snacks - Parantha (The local flatbread)
- English speaking local guide.
- Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
Visit the largest mosque of India, where 25000 people can pray at a single time! One of the most revered places for the Muslims of the subcontinent.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Near Red Fort, New Delhi 110006 India
Explore the liveliest bazaar of Delhi!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib, Chandni Chowk Rd, New Delhi 110006 India
A historic Sikh-temple, with its massive kitchen. Experience the beauty of this amazing religion.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Jain Svetambar Temple, at the end of Naughara Gali, near Kinari Bazaar Rd, New Delhi India
Find out more about this small, but influential, religion of India. Also, one of the oldest!
Stop At: Khari Baoli, India
Visit the largest spice market of Asia!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Patel Chowk, Ashoka Road, Sansad Marg, Janpath, Crossing, New Delhi, Delhi 110001, India
Traveler pickup is offered
I can pick you up at your Hotel/ Guest House/ Home-stay/ Train Station/ Metro Station/ Airport, in Delhi. Additionally charges for pickup in Gurugram and/or Noida.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.