Explore the Berber universe&learn how to cook Tagine
During this adventure you will discover :
▪A museum present by a set of ancient objects of daily life and berber rituals.
▪A visit to the typical market to buy the necessary ingredients to prepare lunch.
Direction then to the village of Alma located in the High Atlas for a series of discoveries :
Receiving the mint tea and initiation to the preparation.
Cooking class :
-Prepared Tagines by yourselves guided by the women of the village who explain in English the secrets of Moroccan cuisine.
While the tagines are being cooked :
A guided tour to an organic aromatic garden will be held.
Assisting in the extraction of argan oil and more information on the various cosmetics and medical products of the region will be introduced.
Back to the restaurant to attend the preparation of traditional "Tafarnout" bread.
▪Tasting the meal.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elixir D'argane, km 23 Village Alma Road Imouzzer, Agadir 80000 Morocco
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Hôtel Littoral Agadir, Hotel Du Littoral km12, Route D Essaouira-aourir Tamraght-agadir BP80, Aourir, أگادير 80000, Morocco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.