Explore the bike capital of the world: Amsterdam on a private tour
There is no better way to experience our city than through the eyes of the locals. There are literally more bikes than people in Amsterdam, so why not hop on one with us, and we will show you the very best sights of the city, as well as keeping you safe and happy! Get on your bike and come visit the most beautiful landmarks of Amsterdam. Explore hidden parts of the winding canal belt. Marvel at curious old traditional Dutch houses. Gaze in awe at stunning street art, adventure through the former ship dockyard, and giddily browse the colourful farmers market. Get to know Amsterdam like only a local can! Learn all about the history of our beautiful city, and how the Golden Age helped develop Amsterdam’s iconic architecture, when the all-powerful merchants ruled the roost.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Bike rental
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Jordaan, Amsterdam The Netherlands
Beautiful part of central Amsterdam!
Pass By: NDSM, tt. Neveritaweg 61, 1033 WB Amsterdam The Netherlands
Departure Point :Frederic Rent a Bike, Binnen Wieringerstraat 23, 1013 EA Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.