Explore the capital of Epirus, Ioannina.
Six amazing museums, relaxing cafés, vibrant bars and restaurants, fascinating art galleries, twelve peaceful churches, a synagogue, sixteen picturesque monasteries, twelve well preserved Muslim monuments, a primordial cave and an array of townhouses and public buildings of architectural interest.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Visitors will be charged according to the restaurant's menu.
What's excluded :
Located in the northwestern part of the country, Ioannina is in the center of a valley, encompassed by enormous mountains and a wonderful lake but also just an hour away from the sunny Ionian Sea.
The city was built upon the famous Egnatia Odos, a road that connects Europe and Asia but also one of the most ancient routes in history (used both by the Persians and ancient Greeks).
Tour, wander, taste and LIVE! The most plain experiences turn to magical ones in Ioannina!
A walk or maybe a tour ride beside lake Pamvotis offers breathtaking views.
Wander along the town and discover the silversmiths’ shops. You get the opportunity to meet the legendary craftsmen whose creations are known all over Europe.
The local cuisine of Ioannina will be satisfactory even for the most demanding visitors. Its pies and pastries are quite famous throughout Greek lands; every bite of them is a pleasurable reminder of the reason why Ioannina is a culinary crossroad between Europe and the East.
Such experiences cannot be found in everyday life and that's why you should definitely give them a go!
• Ioannina Castle, Old Town, Ioannina Greece
• Pavlos Vrellis Museum of Greek History, 12th km National Road Ioanninon - Artas, Bizani 45500 Greece
• Lake Pamvotis, Ioannina Town, Ioannina 452 21 Greece
• Archaeological Museum of Ioannina, Plateia 25 Martiou, Ioannina 452 21 Greece
• Perama Cave, Perama 45221 Greece
• Dodoni Sanctuary and Theatre, Ioannina 455 00 Greece
Departure Point :Mavili 15, Ioannina 454 44, Greece
Traveler pickup is offered
Transportation by car, to and from the activities, is optional and price depends on the distance.Airports
- Ioannina Airport, Ioannina Greece
- Aktion International Airport, Λεωφόρος Ειρήνης, Άκτιο 300 02, Greece
- Igoumenitsa Ferry Port, E55, Igoumenitsa 461 00, Greece
- Syvota 461 00, Greece
- Unnamed Road, Parga 480 60, Greece
- Preveza Marina, Λιμάνι, Preveza 481 00, Greece
- Lefkas Marina S.A., East Shore, Lefkada 311 00, Greece
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.