Explore The Flavours of Vilnius City
There are very few European capitals that can truly be described as hidden treasures, but Vilnius is certainly one of them. Its distinct architectural character and cultural richness shine bright despite the scars of Soviet rule.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vilnius, Vilnius, Vilnius County
There are very few European capitals that can truly be described as hidden treasures, but Vilnius is certainly one of them. Its distinct architectural character and cultural richness shine bright despite the scars of Soviet rule. The oldest Baltic state, Lithuania also has deep culinary traditions, well known for their simple yet delicious dishes. We begin our Vilnius walking tour in the Baroque, Gothic masterpiece that is the Old Town. This is a UNESCO World Heritage Site with a bit of an identity crisis – is it Little Rome, North Jerusalem, or North Athens? Feels like them all!
From the grand Cathedral Square, we will take a stroll to discover some local Lithuanian culinary delights. On our way, we will discuss the fascinating history of Vilnius past and present.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Cathedral Square, Katedros aikštė, Vilnius 01143, Lithuania
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Polocko st., Vilnius 01212, Lithuania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.