Explore the hidden gems of Kosovo
Our tour is unique because of our passion that we do with pleasure, with stories from different cities of Kosovo, which is one of the youngest countries in the Europe and declared independence in February 2008. Kosovo is landlocked in the central Balkan Peninsula. Prishtina is capital and largest city. In the south it is bordered with North Macedonia and Albania, Montenegro to the west, and Serbia to the north and east. Kosovo has just 10800 square kilometers, population is 1.8 million citizens, but is very rich in cultural heritage, history and beautiful nature. Kosovo has different strata of cultural heritage, ranging from the early periods as the Neolithic period, the Bronze Age, the Iron Age, then Dardane-Illyrian period. Also, there are the traces of Roman Empire, Byzantine Empire, Ottoman Empire, Communism period till the contemporary era. You can visit all the main attractions in Prishtina and other cities with the best local guide.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - PRISTINA CITY CENTER
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: PRISTINA CITY CENTER, Robert Doll, Prishtinë
Visit Pristina city center to explore and to know more the people and culture.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up from your hotel/rental/apartment. We will contact you after the reservation has been confirmed to agree the pickup place within Pristina.Airports
- Aeroporti Ndërkombëtar i Prishtinës "Adem Jashari", Komuna e Lipjanit, 14060
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/16/2019 - 10/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.