Explore the Legendary Mayan city of Chichen Itza from Cancun
In every direction you look you will be captured by the cumpelling natural beauty of Chichen Itza and its inhabiting creatures roaming the surrounding jungle. freshen up with a dive in to Cenote Sagrado. Continuing our trip through out the magical lands of the Mexican peninsula we will finally finish off the trip with a breif stop in valladolidfore, before heading back to your hotel in the comfort of your provided transportation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - traditional mexican buffet
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to Chichen
- Access to Cenote Sagrado
- visit to Valladolid
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chichen Itza, Chichen Itza, Yucatan Peninsula
Chichen Itza is one of the greatest jewels of the Mayan world and a place that you have to visit at least once in a lifetime. It was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1988 and the Kukulkan pyramid was selected as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. This is where the magnificent phenomenon of light takes place during the equinox when the serpent God descends Kukulkan as a shadow.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cenote Saamal, Valladolid Mexico
On this tour, get to know a cenote and experience one of the cenotes that are part of a network of underground rivers considered sacred by the Mayan people.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
After the tour, enjoy an extensive buffet at a nearby restaurant. Finally, travel to a cenote, a natural pool where you can cool off and enjoy a moment of tranquility after a hectic expedition.
You can also visit the magical town of Valladolid, a colonial town in the Yucatan peninsula.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer to pick up from any hotel in the Cancun Hotel Zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas, for travelers staying in AirB&B and downtown Hotels the meeting point @ Oasis Smart, Tulum Av.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.