Explore the Medina of Fez with Hicham
What makes our Tour unique is that you will explore the Medina with a native, a person who has studied history and knows other foreign cultures. During the tour I will always be available.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pickup
What's excluded :
To visit the Medina of Fez is to take a trip back in time. The network of alleys and the air breathed inside the labyrinth makes you set up the time machine to go back centuries ago with the purpose of discovering an open-air museum.
guided tour of the Medina (3h and 30min). Pick up at the riad or hotel where you are staying.
- General presentation about the city to locate them geographically and historically.
- Go directly to Bab Bojloud (blue door) the main entrance to the Medina: see this beautiful door, then the two main streets: Talaa Lkbira and Talaa Srira (the big and small slope).
- Then, we enter the Mosque and Madrasa Lbounania.
- We got lost in the back streets.
- We visited the tannery, the place where the skins are tanned. the square of copper.
- The F Nejarín wave, was a caravanserai or an inn where they bartered.
- The mausoleum of the founder of the city of Fez a shrine where lies a descendant of the prophet Muhammad.Alkarawyin University dating from the ninth century.
-The neighborhoods AL kayraan and Aladalusi and El río fez
N. All points of interest are visited and there is flexibility according to what the client wants to see or know
• Bou Inania Medersa, Rue Talaa Sghira, Fes 30110 Morocco
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The guide will pick you up at the Riad or at the hotel where you are staying.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.