Explore the Wilderness - Photography Expedition
This full day adventure takes you in the middle of the Arctic nature and wilderness to explore and photograph the very best of it. We move in a small-group and the expedition will be guided by professional photographer. During the day, we concentrate on landscape and nature photography in the middle of amazing sceneries and glorious Arctic nature. Photography as a main activity gives you the most exclusive and memorable way to experience the true and authentic Lappish nature and wilderness.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Wilderness/photography guide
- light lunch during the day
- hot drinks and snacks
- hotel pick-up & drop-off
- minivan transportation
- warm clothing & winter boots
- hike in the wilderness area
- 10-15 photos from the tour sent to you afterwards
What's excluded :
- A full-day expedition into breath-taking wilderness is our way to experience the remote and untouched nature of Lapland. Depending on your preferences, our expedition includes a few different destinations throughout the day. At each destination and en-route between them, you will have great opportunities to photograph and experience the full scope of Arctic nature.
All our destinations are chosen to represent the most impressive variety of landscapes and idyllic scenery. Walking through the forests and climbing up the fells allows us to be one with the nature. Thus, we move around without causing a disturbance in our surroundings – exactly like the early explorers did centuries ago. Each destination includes hiking to reach the best spots and the most awe-inspiring views.
We always customise our one-day expeditions to fit the natural conditions and wishes of the group. We have multiple destinations around Rovaniemi area from which we can choose the best ones for the day. During the day we will eat a light lunch prepared on campfire.
Departure Point :Valtakatu 21, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick-up service from any accommodation outside city center and in range of 10km.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum age is 10 years (send us a message if smaller children included)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.