Explore Tromso by E-bike - Guided Ride on Electric Bike in Tromso
Let us show you our favourite sites and city features on our extremely popular and easy to ride electric bicycles.
Experience the fun and freedom of electric bicycles and ride a bike with ease. Visit many of Tromsø’s must-see highlights in just few hours. Hear about the vibrant city’s secrets and explore places off the beaten track. Enjoy the stunning scenery and join passionate guides on this fun and relaxing activity in a small group.
Meet Tromsø like the locals know it.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike helmet
- Hot drink and lefse, local sweet snack
- Entry/Admission - Prestvannet Lake
What's excluded :
- Cycling clothes and boots. You need to wear clothes appropriate for the weather.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Telegrafbukta Beach, Mellomvegen 142, Tromso 9006 Norway
The Telegraph Bay is a beach and a popular park area on the southwest tip of Tromsøya in Tromsø . The place is ironically referred to as "Tromsø Gran Canaria".  In the summer, the beach sometimes boasts double-digit bathing temperature. The park is located near the Tromsø Museum .
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Prestvannet Lake, Langnesvegen, Tromso Norway
The prestige water and surrounding parkland are a hiking destination in Tromsø , summer and winter. The water has a rich bird life with ducks , gulls and other birds, and because of this, parts of the water are protected during nesting time. The water is located on Tromsøya , 96 meters above sea level , and covers about 75 acres .
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Sjøgata 14, 9008 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All guests need to wear clothes appropriate for the weather. We recommend to always bring wind and waterproof pants,jacket,shoes.
- IMPORTANT: You need to provide information about height of each tour participant upon reservation. The trip is suitable for everybody who can ride a bicycle and has normal balance, but we recommend that you are least 150 cm tall, which will assist comfort and control on the bike.
- Minimum number of two people applies for this tour to run. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with insufficient biking skills
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.