Explore Uluru: 7 Hours Guide Tour at Sunrise with Light Breakfast
Walk around the entire base of Uluru
Watch a breathtaking sunrise in the Australian Outback
Hike in the footsteps of the Aborigines
See the Aboriginal rock art at the Mutitjulu Waterhole
per adult from
What's included :
- Light breakfast
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Experienced driver/guide
- Souvenir certificate
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to Uluru and Kata-Tjuta National Park (AU$25 per adult, AU$12.50 per child)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Aboriginal Rock Engravings, 22-24 Military Rd, Bondi, New South Wales 2026 Australia
Wake early for this tour of a lifetime! Enjoy a light breakfast and hot tea or coffee as you absorb the enormity and beauty of your surroundings. Board your coach for the drive to the sacred site of Kuniya Piti and be captivated as your driver shares the Tjukurpa.
Hike around the base of Uluru on the Mala Walk. See some of the sacred sites where Aboriginal communities live and prepare for their ceremonies. Some believe that as you walk through this area, you’ll be surrounded by the spirit of the Mala Tjukurpa – the hare-wallaby people. See the vision of a powerful waterfall in a desert at Kantju Gorge!
Continue along the Lungkata Walk and hear the Tjukurpa story of a cheeky Blue Tongue Lizard. Discover ancient Aboriginal rock paintings and learn about the Indigenous and European history of Uluru. End at Kuniya Piti, where you will get a certificate of your achievement.
Departure Point :The Lost Camel Hotel - Ayers Rock Resort, Ayers Rock, Yulara Dr, Yulara NT 0872, Australia
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.