Explore Vernon & Giverny - E-Bike Rental
Givernon Rental Station offers a fun and unique way to explore Vernon & Giverny.
Biking is a fun, inexpensive way to get around Vernon and enjoy the scenic pathways to Claude Monet's House & Garden in Giverny.
per adult from
1 to 72 hours
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Bicycle helmet
- Local Map
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Biking is a fun, inexpensive way to get around Vernon and enjoy the scenic pathways to Claude Monet's House & Garden in Giverny.
Now you can easily pedal around various areas of the city of Vernon, get in touch with nature, and find your way to colorful viewpoints of the Seine River.
We provide competitive prices on e-bicycles and electric scooters and a full range of services like bicycle helmet, local map and water bottle. Locks are available upon request.
Departure Point :39 Rue Emile Steiner, 27200 Vernon, France
Departure Time :8/26/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.