Explore Wild Catacombs with an Experienced Caver
If you’re a non-traditional traveler, you’ll love our tour of the Moscow Catacombs. This would be a totally new experience! We will explore an abandoned underground world, pass through long corridors and mazes at your own pace, while your guide tells you the story of the place.
This catacomb is very big... with almost 15 kilometers of passes. So you may even try to find a way back without the help of the guide!
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Staros'yanovskoye Kladbishche, Staros'yanovo, Moscow Oblast, Russia, 142712
The entrance to catacombs are located just in the village Starosyanovo. We will get there in 1 hour, change our clothes and go down. Catacombs are not equipped for visitors! There's no camera, no stairs, nothing. However, very special people spend their holidays there... So we may explore the place like real spelunkings.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Domodedovskaya Station, Moscow, Russia, 115563
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.