Exploring Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge (Small Private Group)
Enjoy a private small group tour of spectacular North Vancouver. With admissions to popular Grouse Mountain and Capilano Suspension Bridge included in your day, experience the best of the rainforest and mountain peaks.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Driver Gratuities
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
What's excluded :
- Food, Drink or individual purchases.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Vancouver Downtown, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Departure from downtown Vancouver and into the North Shore in Vancouver.
Stop At: Capilano Salmon Hatchery, 4500 Capilano Park Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4L3 Canada
First stop is at Capilano River Hatchery to witness the majesty of salmon leaping up the river on their way to their annual spawning beds.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
The trek along the Capilano Suspension Bridge will afford you an unforgettable perspective. Enjoy activities such as the Cliffwalk and Treektrek and of course the main attraction of the bridge itself!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
Your amazement will continue as you soar above the clouds on North America's largst aerial tramway, the Grouse Mountain Skyride. The tram will whisk you to the top of the mountain with breathtaking views of the city of Vancouver, the vast Pacific Ocean, and the towering mountains that provide the backdrop to the most memorable selfies you will take!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :999 Canada Pl #1001, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up location of the group should be provided at the time of booking. We can pick up at most locations in downtown Vancouver, Richmond, North Vancouver and Burnaby.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Customization of this tour must be requested at the time of inquiry.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.