Exploring Kathmandu by Rickshaw
Join us for a rickshaw tour if you wish to savor foreign history and cultural traditions in a ride that is as much a part of a tradition as the places you visit and the lifestyle you will admire.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- T-shirt, City map
- All government taxes
- Permits and entrance fees for the museum tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Kathmandu Durbar Square, Kathmandu 44600 Nepal
Rickshaws are a popular mode of transportation for anyone who wishes to explore the intricate gullies spread across the Kathmandu Durbar Square, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and its nearby areas. While exploring Kathmandu on a rickshaw we also pass through Ason, the busiest bazaar in the city that sells anything from dried buffalo meat to a variety of spices, electronics and textiles. The bazaar is also one of the two legendary India-Tibet trade routes that pass through Kathmandu. A part of this journey also includes visiting the Hanumandhoka Museum located in the durbar square which highlights the life of King Tribhuvan (1906-1955) who helped free the country from the Rana regime.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
- Tribhuvan International Airport, Ring Rd, काठमाडौँ 44600, Nepal
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We will organize this trip on the dates requested by you. Please contact us for your customized departure date.
- Note: Hanumandhoka Museum is open from 10:30am to 3:00pm every day except Tuesdays. On Friday it is open from 10:30am to 2:00pm.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.