Exploring the Colorful Markets: Shopping tour of Jaipur with Transfers
Shop till you drop in the super colorful markets of Jaipur in this exclusively designed tour which takes you to all the popular markets of the pink city. Stroll and navigate through the busy hustling streets while scoring some great deals on clothes, jewelry, leather products and many more.
per adult from
4 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & Drop off.
- Transport throughout the trip in an air-conditioned chauffer driven car.
- A private, live English speaking tour-guide
- All parking, tolls, driver allowances, fuel and taxes.
- Lunch (if option is chosen)
- Entry/Admission - Johri Bazaar
- Entry/Admission - Bapu Bazar
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional Meals & beverages
- Entry/Admission - Tripolia Bazar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Johri Bazaar, Johari Bazaar Road, Jaipur 302001 India
Your tour will begin with your guide picking you up from your hotel from after getting briefed about the itinerary, you’ll be taken to the gorgeous markets and specific authentic shops which are known just to the locals promising you a fulfilled experience.
The pink city is filled with different markets hosting a variety of products ranging from jewelry, traditional hand-dyed sarees in batik, leheriya, bagu and leheriya prints (traditional Rajasthani art), camel leather products, handicrafts, bangles, shoes and many more.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Bapu Bazar, Bapu Bazaar Road, Jaipur 302001 India
Depending upon the kind of stuff that you would want to explore and indulge in, you can visit all the markets one after another. The places that are covered in the tour are listed below: Jewelleryat Johri bazaar Handicrafts at Amer road Handicrafts at Johri Bazaar and Bapu Bazaar Traditional Clothes at Amer road and Johri bazaar Shoes atChhoti - BadiChopad Spice market in Triplolia bazaar Bangla lakh kiChudiayan (Bangles) at Maniharo ka Raasta Blue pottery at Amer Road.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Tripolia Bazar Street, Jaipur India
Handmade paper product at Sanganer (see the making in a proper factory) and Tripolia bazaar (for shopping.) Block Printing factory at Amer road where you can witness how it’s all made! Once you’re done with the shopping, wind up the day over a cup of coffee and some interesting snacks with a view of HawaMahal in the background! (if the option is chosen)
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in the central area of Jaipur.
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.