Exploring the Crater Lakes Region in Uganda
Kibale Crater Lakes in the Rweteera Safari Park are an ideal base for tourists visiting Kibale Forest National Park, Semliki Game Reserve and Semliki National Park, and Mountain Rwenzori National park. one of Uganda’s most rewarding destinations to explore.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The camp is within walking distance to Kibale National Park, with all its wonderful African wildlife and spectacular scenery. It is recommended to reach some of the craters by foot. if you would like to incorporate this into your stay please ask your driver / guide.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you from your home tooAirports
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The crater lakes are places to put on your must to do list for your visit to Uganda- the beauty of these crater lakes are something not to be missed in Uganda- great sceneries but also with opportunities of swimming, canoeing and fishing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.