Exploring the Myth of Santorini
You will have the impression that the past is unfolding ahead while walking around the paths and very well maintained buildings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers from/to meeting points, Entrance fees at Lost Atlantis, Dinner, Wine on board
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees at Akrotiri & Volcano, Lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini, Santorini, Cyclades, South Aegean
Amazing experience between myth and 9D virtual reality at the unique Lost Atlantis Museum.
Our licensed guide will give you the chance to discover the prehistoric town which was destroyed by the huge eruption on 1612BC. You will have the impression that the past is unfolding ahead while walking around the paths and very well maintained buildings.
Sailing with a traditional boat to Volcano and then to the Hot Springs for a refreshing swimming in warm waters.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travellers from their hotel or near location. Please provide accurate information of where you are staying.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.