Express Access to Sistine Chapel Tour MAX 6 PEOPLE | with Private Option
The Express Access to Sistine Chapel in Rome, in a Small Group of ONLY 6 PEOPLE or in your own Private Group, is a perfect 1 hour and 45 minute tour that will allow you to visit the Sistine Chapel and St Peter's Basilica in the early morning before opened to the general public. With your expert local guide, you will have direct access into the Sistine Chapel with no waiting in lines to fully absorb the beauty of Michelangelo's masterpiece prior to large tourist groups arriving! Make your way to St. Peter's Basilica and enjoy some of the most beautiful pieces of Baroque and Renaissance art. Our small group size of maximum 6 people creates a friendly environment where you can interact with your knowledgeable guide. Want an even more intimate experience? Book a Private Tour!
per adult from
1 hour 45 minutes
What's included :
- Tour in a Safe and Semi Private Group of MAX 6 people GUARANTEED
- Enjoy early skip the line access
- Enter before the general public
- Private Tour option available!
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Make the most of your time in Rome with the early access to the Sistine Chapel in a small group Tour. Limited to just 6 people per group, you will have direct access to the Sistine Chapel prior to the arrival of public tourists. Enjoy the incredible beauty of Michelangelo's masterpiece with your expert local guide and learn the history, techniques and secrets behind one of the most visited sites in Italy. With over 25,000 tourists visiting per day, you will be thankful to enjoy it prior to the regular opening times!
Your tour does not end with the chapel, as you will make your way to the largest church in the world - St Peter's Basilica. Your guide will prepare you with all of the necessary facts and information prior to entering the basilica on your own. Equipped with your Livitaly map with highlights to see throughout the church, you will have your own free time to explore the beautiful collections of Baroque and Renaissance which adorn the basilica. As you look up you can enjoy another of Michelangelo's works - the dome that marks the signature skyline of the Eternal City. You will also have the chance to see the impressive Baldachin High Altar of Gian Lorenzo Bernini made entirely out of bronze.
Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel is a must see while visiting Rome, but with thousands of visitors daily it is hard to fully appreciate the works of art among the crowds. This tour allows visitors to experience the sites prior to the arrival of large crowds. You can make the most of your time enjoy one of the most iconic sites in Rome all before 9:30 am, with plenty of time to enjoy the rest of the city!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A dress code is required in places of worship. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered by both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress codes
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Please note: Due to new health and safety regulations, the Vatican currently opens at 9:30am rather than 7:30am. Despite the later start, our Vatican Express tour is in all other ways identical to the 7:30am tour because we enter when Vatican doors open, which is what makes this tour special. Essentially we get you into the museums first, so you can go directly to the Raphael rooms and the Sistine Chapel before the crowds and enjoy them with as few people as possible.
- Near public transportation
- Please be aware that the Sistine Chapel is a Holy Place and talking inside is strictly forbidden. In the Express Access to the Sistine Chapel Tour the first 30 minutes of the tour are held outside of the Museums in order to give you a comprehensive explanation before entering the chapel.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.