Express Last Supper Tour in Milan
The Last Supper is one of Italy's most famous masterpieces, and as such it is a difficult one to get into! But do not fear as with this tour not only will you enjoy express access to this internationally renown site, you will also enjoy incredible explanations of its history and tales by a Professional Local Expert guide, joined by a small group of ONLY 6 People MAX, guaranteed.
Known for its intricate detail and masterful precision, da Vinci’s Last Supper captures a key moment of Jesus and his disciples during the moment that Christ reveals he will soon be betrayed by one of his own. Leonardo da Vinci was not only a painter, but considered a true Renaissance man, mastering a gamut of disciplines which can all be seen in this master work.
Don't miss this chance to see this incredible work, learn all about it, and then have the rest of your day free to enjoy Milan as you desire!
per adult from
What's included :
- Express Skip the Line entry to the Last Supper
- Professional Local Expert Guide
- Small Group of 6 People Maximum
- Entry/Admission - Il Cenacolo
What's excluded :
- gratuities (optional)
- Food and Drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Il Cenacolo, Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milan Italy
A visit to Italy is not complete without seeing this most famous masterpiece by Leonardo da Vinci, The Last Supper. This tour is designed for travellers who wish to not skip this incredible site, often sold out and very difficult to get into, and learn all about its incredibly history and tales. This tour includes an explanation of the stunning work and a visit to preview it up close. You and our tour guide will meet just outside the refectory which is home to the Last Supper. Your expert guide will then go into detail explaining the genius behind this masterpiece. The refectory which houses this masterpiece holds a limited amount of patrons for viewing, so you and a handful of visitors will enjoy an exclusive viewing. We have indeed designed the tour in a way that you can spend as much time as possible admiring the painting with no distraction. So what are you waiting for? Join our small group of maximum 6 people to get express and direct access to visit this incredible work of Art, and then have the rest of the day free to experience Milan as you desire.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza di Santa Maria delle Grazie, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- LivTours’ group size of max 6 participants is and has always been sustainable. We are proud to be at the forefront of innovation, especially in this time. Due to Covid-19 safety regulations, sites visited on this tour require wearing a mask. Please bring one for every participant over 6 years of age
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.