Express Tour to Tulum and Cenote Swim
Wonder at the imposing archaeological site at Tulum, from which you will have an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea, and then enter to Jungla Maya Native Park and into the amazing Sac-Actun system, the longest underground river in the world surrounded by ancient rock formations (stalactites and stalagmites). Take your memories home with you in the form of photos of your activities, taken by photographers from the Mayan communities themselves!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lifejackets for the Cenote Swim
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Jungla Maya Native Park
- Entry/Admission - Tulum Archaeological Site
What's excluded :
- Photos (available to purchase)
- Ziplines and rappel at the park are not included in this tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jungla Maya Native Park, Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juarez Chemuyil Km 240, Tulum 77776 Mexico
Jungla Maya Native Park:
- Explore the Jungle: discover the enigmatic Mayan jungle.
- Mayan Ceremony: participate in an authentic blessing ceremony with the scent of copal incense and performed by a Mayan shaman from the community.
- Swim in the relaxing waters of a natural underground pool full of beautiful geological formations. part of the Sac – Actun system, the longest underground river in the world, which has been explored along its nearly 350 km (217 miles), boasting amazing rock formations (stalactites and stalagmites).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Tulum Archaeological Site, Carretera Federal, Cancun - Chetumal Km 230, 307, Tulum 77780 Mexico
Wonder at the imposing archaeological site at Tulum, from which you will have an amazing view of the Caribbean Sea
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at hotels in the Riviera Maya or Cancun Hotel ZoneMeeting point for downtown Hotels in Cancun.Meeting point for downtown Hotels in Playa del CarmenSet meeting point for all Hotels in TulumPlease confirm your pick up time and location by contacting us on the number on the voucher or contacting TripAdvisor's Customer Service.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For safety, hands must remain free at all times, and as such we do not allow the use of photographic cameras (including mobile devices like cellular phones and tablets) aboard the boats, unless they are “Action Cam”-style (Go Pro) cameras, provided they are affixed during the whole excursion to a chest or head mount.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is operated by Alltournative
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.