Extended Private Tour for First-Time-Visitors
Our Tours are truly private and flexible. Tour begin and end based on guests preferences.
The flexibility of a self-driving-tour and the convenience of an expert-guided-tour. We strive to exceed the expectation of our guests and help to create an unforgettable beautiful experience.
per adult from
4 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Snacks - Refreshments, Snacks, Water, more...
- Tolls, Parking fees, Refreshments-on-board, Taxes
What's excluded :
- Admissions and fees by third service providers are not included.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Francisco Bay, San Francisco, CA
Private Introductory tour for first time visitors to San Francisco. We take you to all the sites you expect to see and several others breathtaking sites you did not know that they exist.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We meet our guests anywhere: Hotels, Private Residents, Restaurants, Cruise Ship, any location in San Francisco (no extra charge). For locations outside the San Francisco city limit we add an additional fee of USD$85.00Ports
- Pier 27, 27 The Embarcadero, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We provide custom tours for visually impaired and blind guests.
- We can accommodate a foldable Wheelchair.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.