Extended Sacred Valley
The Pisaq Archaelogical site, Ollantaytambo town, the town of Urubamba for lunch, the archaeological site of Moray and the Salt Mines of Maras, and finally the ruins of chinchero (visit the handycraft market in chinchero is optional). Rather than just focusing on the various shopping centers. Inca history. All of this is in a private tour with a guide that is passionate about Inca history.
The Valley has a milder climate than Cusco. You want to see a succession of picturesque villages, agricultural terraces, and many archeological sites.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Tour Guide
What's excluded :
- Entrance fairy place to visit
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pisac, Pisac, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
The largest archeological site, Ir has the longest terraces along the Sacred Valley
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo, Sacred Valley, Cusco Region
Pachacutec built his fortress / sanctuary of Ollantaytambo. It is a beautiful setting in the hills that surrounds some of the most impressive ruins in the Valley. It contains structures as the Temple of the Sun, the Royal Hall, the Incahuatana and the Baños de la Princesa (Princess Baths). This site is one of the few places where the Spaniards lost a battle during the conquest.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
The Salt Mine (Salineras), close to the colonial town of Maras, are Pre-Inca. Thousands of salt pans have been used for salt extraction since before the Inca era. A hot spring at the top of the valley A small stream of heavily laden water is poured, which is diverted into salt and evaporated to produce a salt that is now used for human and animal consumption.
The stunning Inca site of Moray is also known as "The Greenhouses of the Incas." Different levels of terraces are carved into a huge bowl, part of which was excavated by the Incas. The terraces are varied. It is believed they were used by the Incas to provide the optimal conditions for their crops.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We want to pick you up at your accomodation around Cusco cityAirports
- Alejandro Velasco Astete Cusco Airport (CUZ), Avenida Velasco Astete, Cusco 08006, Peru
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.