Extra Virgin Olive Oil Tour with Lunch in Umbria
Live authentic Italian experience discovering authentic wine and extra virgin olive oil in Umbria.
Enjoy a fascinating introduction to the world of gourmet food, wine and extra virgin olive oil in the hearth of beautiful Umbrian countryside.
The winery is located on the hillsides of Assisi renowned for its centuries-old vocation for wine-making and olive oil production. You will visit one of the oldest organic wineries in Assisi and you will learn about its history and curiosities. You will see the vineyards and travel through the process right to the bottle, passing through the pressing machine, steel tanks and oak barrels.
At the end of the tour, you'll taste Assisi DOC and Umbria IGT organic wines, paired with different traditional plates, like warm bruschetta with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, cheeses with jams and balsamic vinegar, and typical desserts of the Umbrian kitchen. Moreover, during the wine tasting, you'll enjoy a beautiful view in a quiet and peaceful place
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - 3 courses Umbrian Lunch
- Fine local Wine tasting
- pick up and drop off in Assisi
- extra virgin olive oil tasting
- Winery tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Basilica Papale e Sacro Convento di San Francesco d'Assisi, Piazza S. Francesco, 2, 06081, Assisi Italy
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.