Extreme Adventure in Cheongpung Lake
Action-Packed, an extreme adventure holiday in Cheongpung. Just down the mountain from Danyang is the small city of Jecheon where there is bungee jumping at Cheongpung Land. Cheongpung Land offers not only a scenic view but also thrilling and fascinating rides!
Besides from bungee jumping, they also have a Big swing, Cable coaster (zip line ride across the lake), Injection seat and more. At 62-meters it’s the tallest bungee jumping tower in South Korea. Next, you will have a chance to try your hand at Korean traditional archery, which is called Gukgung at a village around Cheongpung Lake where was designated as a Slow City in 2012. Afterward, you will head back to Seoul in the late afternoon. Join us for a onderful adventure holiday in Cheongpung.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Seoul areas)
- Monorail Ticket
- Korean Archery ticket
What's excluded :
- Tickets for the rides
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tagy Travel Korea, Seoul 152-790 South Korea
Action-Packed, an extreme adventure holiday in Cheongpung.
Just down the mountain from Danyang is the small city of Jecheon where there is bungee jumping at Cheongpung Land. Cheongpung land offers not only a scenic view but also thrilling and fascinating rides!
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick you up at your place (Hotel or Guest House Lobby)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know your accommodation.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.