Extreme Adventure Tour
• Pick up from the Hotel by luxury land cruiser jeep
• Dune Bashing & off-roading
• 30 minutes Quad Bike drive in an designated desert area
• Sand Boarding & Camel riding
• Soft drinks, Water, Coffee & Tea
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Tea & Coffee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
We will engage you in an exhilarating desert adventure in the vast desert, Our professional safari driver will pick you up in the morning from the hotel and will drive you through the golden desert. The adventure will start with the dune bashing & off-roading then we will drive you through our campsite where a you can experience the Camel riding and sand-boarding.
Soft drinks, Water, Coffee & Tea is included and will be offered at the camp
Enjoy driving our Quad Bikes for 30 minutes in a designated desert area, Our team will brief you with the Safety pre-cautions, Safety helmets will be provided at the camp.
By midday, our driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
ANY PLACE/HOTEL IN DUBAIAirports
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, Jebel Ali United Arab Emirates
- PORT RASHID HOTEL
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.