Extreme Basalt Circuit, 5 activities 1. All within a canyoning.
100% safe adventure activities, unique scenery, all within an impressive cascade, approved safety equipment, certified guides.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Certified safety equipment such as chair, absorber and helmet harness
What's excluded :
- photo and video service
EXTREME BASAL CIRCUIT
We start with a 50-meter rappel that descends to a natural basalt cave inside the San Martin encañonado, the second activity is to walk through a 3-meter 50-meter Tibetan bridge that passes over the Pastaza river, then cross a Tibetan bridge 90 meters that crosses the impressive canyon of the Pastaza River, we climb a 90-meter via ferrata and finish with another 350-meter canopy line, each activity has its respective safety line.
Departure Point :PARQUE AVENTURA SAN MARTIN, Sector San Martín, vía Baños-Patate, Baños de Agua Santa 180250, Ecuador
Departure Time :3/6/2020 - 7/27/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.