Extreme Canyoning on Cetina River from Split or Zadvarje
Exciting experience of Cetina river canyoning includes a combination of showering waterfalls and deep green pools. This activity operates daily from Split city center.
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan when booking transfer option.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
Hiking, swimming and floating along Cetina river canyon. Rope lowering along the highest waterfall in Dalmatia - Great Gubavica (55m). Spending time in nature.
• Cetina, Cetina, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
Departure Point :Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22, 21000, Split, Croatia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We invite you to follow recommendations and instructions of the Croatian Institute of Public Health when entering Croatia.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.