Extreme Paranormal Underground Ghost Tour in Edinburgh
As darkness falls, and the witching hour creeps ever closer, join us for a spine tingling, late night, 80 minute walking tour of Edinburgh’s Old Town and underground. The often brutal past of Scotland’s capital creates a wholly unique, grand but somewhat unsettling atmosphere which lends itself to evening ghost tours. Let one of our costumed guides, playing an infamous, historical character, lead you through the Old Town’s winding closes, show you the notoriously haunted Greyfriars Kirkyard and reveal one of Edinburgh’s darkest secrets – the underground vaults that snake beneath the city. Hear gory, but always entertaining and revealing, tales of ghosts, torture, executions, murder, cannibalism and witchcraft. The scares on this tour do not depend on jump scares or cheap tricks but good storytelling.
per adult from
1 hour 20 minutes
What's included :
- 80 minute tour of the Old Town, Greyfriars Kirkyard and the South Bridge vaults.
- Given the late start and subject matter this tour isn’t suitable for children or the fainthearted.
- Well trained, enthusiastic costumed guide playing a character.
- Vivid, bloodcurdling accounts from Edinburgh’s history.
- Ideal for fans of ghost stories and other tales of the supernatural.
- Late night start time helps create a spooky atmosphere.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: City of Edinburgh Tours, 9 Hunter Square Old Police Box on the Royal Mile, opposite Starbucks next to the Tron Kirk, Edinburgh EH1 1QS Scotland
Not for the faint hearted
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Edinburgh, Edinburgh, Scotland
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.