Exuma Powerboat Tour from Nassau
Step aboard one of our Luxury Powerboats as we get ready to explore the Exuma Cays! The first stop on our Journey will be the Bahamian Rock Iguanas which are secluded on their very own island called Allen’s Cay. Next we will take a very scenic tour through the many islands of the Exuma Cays where you will be surrounded by beautiful aqua shores and white sandy beaches. The next stop will be at Compass Cay Marina to view the nurse sharks. From there we head to the main attraction at Big Major Cay (a.k.a. ‘Pig Beach’)– home to the world-famous Swimming Pigs! Next we will head to a local restaurant where you will enjoy a hot lunch (included in the tour price). After lunch relax on a beautiful sandbar ( tide dependent) or a white sandy beach surrounded by turquoise waters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Pig Beach
- Entry/Admission - Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Exuma Cays, The Bahamas
View the Bahamian Rock Iguanas at Allen's Cay in the Exuma Cays.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Compass Cay, Compass Cay, Out Islands, Bahamas
View the Nurse Sharks from the Dock as they swim around you and take close up photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pig Beach, Great Exuma
Visit the Swimming Pigs at Big Major Cay.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Staniel Cay, Staniel Cay, Out Islands, Bahamas
Stop for a delicious lunch at the Staniel Cay Yacht Club.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Exuma Cays Land and Sea Park, Great Exuma
Relax on a stunning Sandbar in the Exuma Cays.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Norman's Cay, Norman's Cay, Out Islands, Bahamas
View the Sunken Drug plane near norman's Cay
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, Paradise Beach Dr, The Bahamas
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.