Eyjafjallajökull by Super Jeep
This tour is one of our all time favorites!
Eyjafjallajökull is the famous glacier that erupted in 2010 causing massive flight problems all over Europe.
We drive up the slopes of the glacier in a highly equipped 4x4 Super Jeep and on our way take in the astonishing view over the whole South coast of Iceland, including the Westman-Islands.
This tour gives you the perfect glacier experience; an exciting Super Jeep drive in the snow, walk on the glacier and the magnificent view over the south.
**We always try to fit our trips to our guests needs and wishes**
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- This tour begins at 10am from our base at Gljúfrabúi, Road 249, just 500m from Seljalandsfoss Waterfall.
We also offer the option of being picked up from your accommodation in postcodes 850 / 851 / 860 / 861. We will return you back to your hotel accommodation after a fantastic day of adventure.Please contact us if you wish to arrange this..
• Eyjafjallajökull Glacier
• View over Westman Islands
• The effect of the 2010 eruption of the Eyjafjallajökull volcano
What to bring:
As we will be spending time in the unpredictable Icelandic weather, it is important to be prepared. We recommend warm outdoor clothing including:
• Waterproof jacket and trousers
• Warm head wear, for example, woolen hat/balaclava
• Appropriate hiking boots/shoes are requires
• Snacks or lunch
Departure Point :Gljúfrabúi Base
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.