Eze & Saint Paul de Vence Private Half-Day Tour
With this half-day private tour, you will discover the medieval age of the "perched" village of Eze & the Modern Art of the medieval village of St. Paul de Vence.
Discover the "perched" village of Eze with its medieval history, its exotic gardens, and its incredible panoramic view!
Discover the statue of Emperor Augustus, also called the Trophy of the Alps of the village of La Turbie and the magnificent view of the heights of the Great Corniche. Finally, you will be entitled to the most beautiful view of the French Riviera from the "Dog's Head," a place known only to the premises in which we keep the secret.
Discover the village of St. Paul de Vence, the city of art. A source of inspiration for some of the greatest artists such as Picasso, Matisse, and Chagall. The artists stayed at the Hotel Colombe d'Or, very famous today.
This tour is limited to a private tour with a private guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Smile :-)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vieux Eze, Rue de la paix 06360 Office de Tourisme, 06360 Eze France
Discover Eze the medieval village, overlooking the French Riviera. With his history, his unique stars for the best pictures, and his five stars Hotels and Michelin Stars Restaurants, Eze attracts every year over two million tourists.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Tete de Chien, route de la Tete Chien A la Turbie prendre la route de Monaco et tourner a gauche, 06320 La Turbie France
Discover the statue of Emperor Augustus, from the village of La Turbie, built by Romans in 7 years BC and the magnificent view from the heights of the Great Corniche. You will learn the reason for the existence of the Statue. Discover the "secret place." The UNIQUE place, off the beaten path, known by locals only, we are the ONLY company bringing you there. On the top of the highest mountain, the highest spot on the French Riviera, you will be able to see the ENTRY Riviera from the Italian Border to St Tropez, plus three countries: France, Monaco & Italy.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: St-Paul-de-Vence, St-Paul-de-Vence, French Riviera - Cote d'Azur, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Discover the village of St. Paul de Vence, the city of art, with its narrow streets of medieval times filled with history. A source of inspiration for some of the greatest artists such as Picasso, Matisse, Cocteau, and Chagall. Picasso said that in a crisis of artistic inspiration, he came to stay there. A place of charm, blinding landscapes, and bright colors. The most famous artists of the time of the Colombe d'Or, very famous today, and for lack of finances, paid their stay with their paintings. That is where we still find the original works of these artists!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup anywhere in Cannes, Nice & Monaco.Ports
- Port of Cannes
- Port of Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Port of Monaco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.