Fado Show in Porto Cálem Wine Cellars Including Wine Tasting and Visit
Fado in Porto is a unique show in Porto city - a great way to see and hear live fado and do a tasting of Port wine. In this show you can hear beautiful voices and guitars, while sipping a proof of one of the world's most famous nectars, Porto wine.
per adult from
1 hour 15 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Live entertainment
- Entry/Admission - Porto Calem
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Location: Porto Calem, Avenida Diogo Leite 344, Vila Nova de Gaia 4400-111 Portugal
Fado is part of the Portuguese soul. It was born in the 19th century taverns and it is a symbol of the Portuguese culture.
Accompanied by the Portuguese guitar and sang both by male and female voices, fado can be seen as the very own voice of the Portuguese people. Fado is considered Intangible Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. This cultural experience is complemented by the tastings of Port Wine, originating from the famous region also considered World Heritage.
The program includes a visit to the renowned Cálem cellars and to its ancestral traditions, followed by a tasting of two Port Wines (White and Special Reserve) which are served while you enjoy a fado performance that counts with a male voice and female voice accompanied traditionally by the Portuguese guitar and classic guitar at an unique environment. Come to listen and feel the voice of the Portuguese soul.
Location: Fado in Porto - Caves Calem, Avenida Diogo Leite, 344 Calem Cellars, Vila Nova de Gaia 4400-111 Portugal
Departure Point :Avenida de Diogo Leite, Av. de Diogo Leite, Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.