It is a neighborhood that the traveler would not reach by himself ... in this tour we will know the most authentic and special Lisbon ... to travel its streets will be like traveling in time. In addition, we will see where and how fado was born and that will help us to understand the show much better than we will see later.
And of course, it will not only be a tour, it will be an experience where we can meet new people and enjoy the company and the delicious dinner.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - 2 drinks + Cheese board
- Entry/Admission - Praca Martim Moniz
- Entry/Admission - Church of Sao Cristovao
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praca Martim Moniz, Rua de Senhora da Saude, Lisbon 1100-586 Portugal
We will explain the origin of the Mouraria neighborhood and the current gentrification problems facing the city.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Church of Sao Cristovao, Largo Sao Cristovao, Lisbon 1100-513 Portugal
Just below the church, we will explain one of the most famous urban art murals in the city and the History of FAdo
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Rossio Square, Praça do Rossio, 1100-200 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :6/7/2019 - 10/30/2021
Wednesday - Sunday: 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :R. São Cristóvão 30, 1100-236 Lisboa, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.