Fairbanks Autumn/Winter City Tour
Discover Fairbanks during the winter months, on this 5.5-hour tour with driver/guide. Visit the Santa Claus House, the Morris Thompson Cultural and Visitors Center and the Museum of the North (Monday to Saturday) or Antique Auto Museum (Sunday only). See the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System and learn about the history of Alaska.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Museum Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - University of Alaska Museum of the North
- Entry/Admission - Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: University of Alaska Museum of the North, 1962 Yukon DR, Fairbanks, AK 99775-9702
Dramatic architecture and new exhibit galleries make the museum an extraordinary destination. Discover fascinating stories about Alaska’s cultures, places, and wildlife.
* Monday to Saturday.
* Closed Xmas & New Year Day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Alyeska Pipeline Viewing Point, 1671 Steese Highway, Fairbanks, AK 99712
The pipeline viewpoint is the perfect spot to explain the astonishing engineering of the pipeline, the oil field in Prudhoe Bay, and the Alaska oil industry.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum, 212 Wedgewood Dr Wedgewood Resort, Fairbanks, AK 99701-1728
A stunning display of historically significant Alaska Automobiles from Alaska’s early territorial days.
The Antique Auto Museum is called sensational by most of our guests.
* Only on Sunday.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Morris Thompson Cultural & Visitors Center, 101 Dunkel St, Fairbanks, AK 99701-4806
The Morris Thompson Cultural Center welcomes you with great exhibits about Interior Alaska.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Santa Claus House, 101 Saint Nicholas Dr, North Pole, AK 99705-7695
Visit Santa at his home in North Pole, and have your picture taken with Mr. and Mrs. Claus. The Santa Claus House is full with Alaska souvenirs.
* Please note a Santa Claus sighting is not guaranteed.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from local Fairbanks Hotels. All other guests we ask to meet us at Walmart by theliquor store entrance for pick-up.
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Museum of the North open on Monday through Saturday
- Antique Auto Museum open on Sunday
- Please note Santa Claus' hours and availability are subject to change. A Santa sighting is not guaranteed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.