Fajardo Snorkeling Tour for experienced customers-check in at 7:45am
The only Guided snorkeling trips with one of our Padi professionals. Tour is recommended for experienced snorkelers, not for Firts timers. Two different spots for snorkeling in the beautiful crystal clear waters off Fajardo nearby cay Islands. Visit 2 different beautiful coral reefs full of marine life and a lot of colors.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Transportation has an extra cost pp)
- Marine Fee ( $3 CASh only at check in pp)
This tour is for more advanced and experienced snorkelers. Must know how to swim. This is a mixed trip with divers and snorkelers on board. It does NOT stop at the beach.
Fajardo has beginning to intermediate sites, mostly consisting of shallower dives from 15 - 30 feet. The sites are coral reefs around small coral atoll islands: Spurs and grooves, sand channels and a few shallow "walls/ledges" about 6 sites to choose from. Visibility while not ever truly predictable generally ranges from 20 - 75 ft. We do occasionally see nurse sharks, but not as regularly as rays and turtles.
Sites are selected the morning of the dive by the captain and crew and is determined by weather and sea conditions
• Sea Ventures Dive Center, Fajardo Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Sea Ventures Pro Dive Centers, PR-3, Fajardo, 00738, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
At hotel lobby or nearby hotels if Airbb.Driver will contact you if any changes. Must meet driver at hotel lobby. Transportation cost it’s not included. Cost of pick up is paid by the customer in cash to driver directly. Price e will be given once the booking has been confirmed. Transport is NOT included in price.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival to the boat
- Must know how to swim
- No infants or child under 5
- NO Pregnant women
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Non smoking vessel
- No coolers allowed or alcoholic drinks
- Must be a good swimmer
- Must wear COVID mask at all times except when in water
- NO face shields allowed, only cloth, surgical or kn95 mask allowed.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Traveling from July 15 on to Puerto Rico then Each family member must bring a molecular negative COVID19 test within the past 72 hours prior to your trip. Sea Ventures will require the NEGATIVE test results per participant booking a tour to be able to participate in the excursions.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.