Faktoria in Pruszcz Gdański - international Baltic Cultural Center
The reconstruction of the Trade Factories and the International Amber Route from the period of Roman influence in Pruszcz Gdański is a unique tourist and archeological venture on a national scale. The project implementation increases the tourist attractiveness of Pomerania and contributes to the promotion of the cultural heritage of the Baltic Sea area. The Trade Factories, which include: Chieftain's - museum exhibition, Market Hall - a meeting place with live archeology and reconstructions of the Amber's Cottage and Kowal's Cottage, were conceived as a place to combine new technologies with the wealth of archaeological monuments and the beauty of amber exhibits.
The driver pick you up from your Hotel/Hostel/Apartment and take to the Faktoria. If you want, the driver can accompany you while sightseeing or will wait for you.
After the tour, the driver will take you to your Hotel/Hostel/Apartment or to a place of your choice.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Faktoria Cultural Centre (Centrum Kultury Faktoria)
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Faktoria Cultural Centre (Centrum Kultury Faktoria), Zastawna Entrance from Grunwaldzka St., Pruszcz Gdanski 83-000 Poland
Factoria consists of: The Chief Hut – museum exposition, The Market Hall – a place of ‘meetings with archeology’, and reconstructions of The Amber Craftsman Hut and The Blacksmith Hut, all of them were intended as a place of connection of new technologies with the richness of archeological monuments and the beauty of amber exhibits. The result of this project is an extremely interesting object where you can not only relax, but also learn about life nearly two thousand years ago.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels and hostels in Gdańsk and Sopot and GdyniaAirports
- Rebiechowo Airport, Gdansk Poland
- Stena Line Ferry Terminal, Eugeniusza Kwiatkowskiego 60, 81-156 Gdynia, Poland
Departure Time :4/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Tuesday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Gdansk Airport Taxi & Transfers - Private sightseeing Tour