FALL Dog Mushing
There is no minimum purchase this tour can be for a single traveler. We cater each tour to your specifications and needs. This may also be converted to a private tour upon request.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
What's included :
- All inclusive. All fees associated with entrance and professional guides.
- Snacks - Along with a full meal at Matanuska Glacier we also provide snacks for your drive to and from.
What's excluded :
- This tour is new this year and will run until the snow arrives at which time we will move into our winter sled-dog adventures. We visit Seavy's Iditarod Winter Headquarters in Sterling, Alaska 2.5 to 3 hours south of Anchorage. Included in this tour is a local Alaskan TourGuide specializing in Alaska Tourism YearRound. Several picture perfect stops along the way with a break for lunch at some point. Please allow 1 hour extra for traffic and weather delays. Tour Departs between 7am and 11am depending on Mushing schedule 10:00 and 2:00 departures from Sterling. When you call the day before your tour all final details will be confirmed at that time.
Departure Point :
We will pick you up and drop you off at a location of your choice. Please make sure you contact us 24 hours prior to our departure to confirm pick-up location and time.
OtherAnchorage, AK, USA - We pick up at a location of your choice. Please call us 24 hours prior to your departure to confirm pickup location and time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Anchorage, AK, USA - We drop you off at a location of choice
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.