Fall Foliage Kayak Tour from Princeton
The fall foliage kayak tour is perfect for beginner-level paddlers with little to no experience. With birds gathering to begin their fall migration and the leaves of the trees beginning to change, this kayak tour is perfect for photographers, bird watchers, and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
per adult from
What's included :
- All kayaks and safety gear will be provided.
What's excluded :
- Public Restrooms
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mississippi River, United States
With Birds beginning to gather together for migration and the leaves starting to change, this fall foliage kayak tour is perfect for birdwatchers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :29298 266th St, Princeton, IA 52768, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/29/2020 - 1/6/2022
Saturday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.