Falmouth Dunns River Falls and Blue Hole Excursion
Get the best shore excursion from the Falmouth cruise ship pier. Discover two magnificent falls in one day. See for yourself what everyone is raving about and make the comparison. Blue hole features waterfalls, rope swing and caves while Dunns River falls offers 600 feet of climbing pleasure. Together this combo provides an exhilarating wet and wild experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Your tour begins with pick up directly from the Falmouth Cruise Ship port where your friendly driver/guide will greet you and take you on sightseeing tour through the hills of the Garden parish of St. Ann; away from the bustling touristy Ocho Rios. The blue hole is a non commercialized attraction. It is located in a secluded and relatively untouched area.
Blue hole features waterfalls, rope swing and caves while Dunns River falls offers 600 feet of climbing pleasure. Together this combo provides an exhilarating wet and wild experience.
• Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
• Dunn's River Falls and Park, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Falmouth Cruise Ship PierAfter leaving the ship, proceed to the Independent Pre-Booked Operators area. Exit the cruise terminal, go to the right towards Margaritaville. At the end of the shops, look for your driver in the white tent to the right.Ports
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Water shoes required
- Bring Towel and change of clothes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.