Falmouth Excursion: Rio Bueno River Rapid and Blue Hole
Begin your excursion from the Falmouth cruise ship port or hotel and discover your adventurous side as you tube, raft, kayak or boarding down the Rio Bruno River. Explore the Blue Hole with swimming, climbing waterfalls and Tarzan like rope swinging.
*Excursion to Rio Bueno River Rapid Adventure and Blue Hole
*Explore the Blue Hole with swimming, hiking, clift diving and Tarzan like rope swing
*Choose one of these activity Tube, raft, kayak or boarding down the Rio Bruno River Rapid
*Round-trip transportation from Falmouth
*Jamaican authentic jerk lunch (at own expense
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or coach
- Local guide
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- The Blue Hole is located in the hills of Ocho Rios Jamaica, also known as the “Secret Falls.” It is undoubtedly one of Jamaica’s hidden treasures. Swing on the Tarzan rope, hike along the river, explore small caves, climb the waterfalls, cliff jump and more.
After completing this Blue Hole adventure on your way to the River Rapid Adventure where more excitement awaits you, stop at one of the Jamaican restaurants for lunch Jamaican authentic jerk (at your own expense).
After lunch continues your adventure as you head to the Rio Bueno River there you can choose the activity tube, raft, and river board or kayak to float down the river. On reaching the attraction you will receive a brief overview and safety training, then take a short walk through the rainforest over the swinging bridge call (Irie Bridge) start your river rapid adventure downstream along the winding river enjoy the twist and turn of the river.
When you reach the river delta, paddle over a few small waves to get to the white sand beach at Bengal Bay. There you will have the opportunity to relax on the beach and purchase photograph of your river rapid adventure before heading to you hotel or cruise ship port.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Tour operates based on cruise ship schedule. and time agree for hotel pick-upPorts
- Falmouth Cruise Port Excursions, Cruise Port, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.