Falmouth Shore Excursion: 2-Tank Certified Scuba Diving Tour
2-Tank PADI Certified Scuba Diving tour from Falmouth, Jamaica where you will explore the best diving sites on the North coast of Jamaica. These sites include wrecks, coral walls, under water caves, canyons and more! No need to take any diving gear as all gear is provided for you on this scuba diving adventure tour. This 4-hour scuba tour is a perfect option for cruise ship passengers visiting the port of Falmouth as the program consist of minimum 2 dive sites making it an adventurous dive day with a lot to see! This is a guided scuba dive - a Master diver will be with you all throughout your dive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of scuba gear
- 2-tanks and equipment
- Professional master diving guide
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Small-group tour to 2 dive sites
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Wet suit (available to rent)
You will be picked up within walking distance of the cruise port in Falmouth and transferred to dive station where you will get fitted with scuba diving gear. The dive master will offer a safety briefing and then you will board the fast go boats to your first dive site. With over 22 sites in the vicinity the local knowledge and weather pattern of the day will decide where is good to dive.
At your second location on this 2-tank scuba diving tour, your guide will aim to make it more adventurous than the first site so you will get better views with more marine life and encounters. Your guide will be with you all the way and will point out the best sights and variances of the unique dive sites. This 4-hour guided scuba diving tour that is perfect for certified and advance divers. After your dives you will be taken back to your ship with ample time to explore the town of Falmouth and or do some shopping before your ship sails.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Falmouth Courthouse stepsAddress: Falmouth, JamaicaDirections: After leaving the ship, proceed through the main gates of the Falmouth Port. Then turn right and walk 3 minutes to the Falmouth Courthouse steps, where your guide will meet youDates: DailyReturn point: Falmouth Cruise Port EntrancePorts
- Falmouth Cruise pier
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/15/2019 - 12/14/2020
12/15/2020 - 12/14/2021
Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 11:30 AM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM Friday: 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 11:30 AM Wednesday: 08:30 AM - 11:30 AM Thursday: 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM Friday: 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, Cabin #, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions Ask your doctor if you are medically fit to Scuba dive
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive (dive card)
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.