Falmouth Shore Excursion: Blue Hole and Secret Falls Express plus Shopping
Enjoy a fantastic shore excursion to Jamaica's famous Blue Hole and Secret Falls which is a must do! This special tour takes you east along the north coast of Jamaica. There is a brief stop at Coconut Tree Rest Stop in Discovery Bay. At Blue Hole there is swimming, diving, Tarzan ropes and hiking. The second portion of the tour will include shopping in Ocho Rios, and an authentic Jamaican jerk lunch at Scotchies Outdoor Garden Restaurant!
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Lunch (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (Left to the customer's discretion)
We will pick you up at the port. As soon as you are seated in one of our cool air-conditioned vehicle, we set off eastwards so relax and enjoy the breathtaking coastline for the next 1 1/2 hours while we make our way to Ocho Rios, don't forget to take lots of photos. Our tour guides are very, informative, and are ready speak to you on Jamaica's rich history so feel free to engage them on your trip.
All our vehicles are in the non-smoking category. Your tour guide will take you directly to the Blue Hole. Your total time at the Blue Hole and Secret falls will be approx. 1 hour 20 minutes. There is a 30 minutes at the Blue Hole before your resident guide take you on a 5 minutes hike through the woods to the Secret Falls (1 hour 15 minutes). We care deeply about our visiting friends so please, indicate to your tour guide if you wish to use a life jacket and one will be provided for you.
After your Blue Hole and Secret Falls experience, your tour guide will take you on a shopping spree and lunch at one of our popular jerk restaurant where you can experience the local flavors of Jamaica.
After you have completed lunch and shopping it will be time to take you back to your pickup point.
• Columbus Park Museum, Jamaica
• Runaway Bay, Runaway Bay, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
• Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
• Ocho Rios Craft Market, Main St, Middlesex, Jamaica
• Ocho Rios, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann Parish, Jamaica
• Scotchies Drax Hall, St Ann's Bay, Jamaica
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
DIRECTIONS TO FINDING US AT THE CRUISE SHIP PORTSWhen you arrive at the port in Falmouth and disembark the ship, please proceed to the information desk and ask them to direct you to the "Independent Taxi Pickup Area" on the port. When you get there, just ask for "SNL JAMAICAN TOURS". We will be waiting there so, if you are having a problem finding us, you can call us. Kindly disembark the ship as soon as it docks (within the first 15 to 20 minutes)Ports
- Falmouth Cruise Port, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/7/2020 - 12/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child car seats are available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- It is recommended that you bring cash, camera, towels, sunscreen, water shoes and a change of clothes
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Please note: entrance tickets and transport included. This voucher will not be accepted if presented directly at the venue.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Minimum numbers apply (minimum 6 persons). There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- If you have not already specified, you MUST advise supplier as soon as possible your Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and departure time so that appropriate arrangements can be made
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.