Falmouth Shore Excursion: Bob Marley King of Reggae Nine Mile Tour
This tour will take you to Nine Mile, a little village in the picturesque mountains of St. Ann, Jamaica. Each year thousands of visitors and Bob Marley fans take this tour to pay their respect and experience the birth place, hear about the life and see the final resting place of the "King of Reggae". Bob was known to occasionally visit his birthplace to meditate and vibe out, for the most part this place gave him the inspiration to record some of his greatest hits. On this tour you will be able to see his home, view the gallery, museum and mausoleum while listening to the beautiful sounds of this cultural icon.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private Driver/guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Complimentary car seat available for infant/toddler
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley Museum
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Bob Marley's Mausoleum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bob Marley Museum, Nine Mile, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
This is a private guided tour of the Bob Marley Museum in St. Ann, Jamaica.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Bob Marley's Mausoleum, Nine Miles, St. Ann's Bay Jamaica
During this tour visitors will get the chance to explore the home and final resting place in St. Ann, Jamaica, where Bob Marley wrote or was inspired to write many of his most famous songs!
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- Some walking is involved
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.