Falmouth Shore Excursion: Dunn's River Falls and Ocho Rios Shopping Tour
While in port in Falmouth, see the famous Dunn’s River Falls and enjoy a shopping tour in downtown Ocho Rios on this Falmouth shore excursion. Visit Jamaica’s beautiful Dunn’s River Falls, where you’ll get to climb to the top of the 600-foot (182-meter) waterfall and enjoy magnificent tropical scenery. Then, head to Ocho Rios and spend some time shopping around the local craft markets and art factory.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Worry-Free Shore Excursion Guarantee
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Explore Dunn’s River Falls and do some shopping in Ocho Rios on this shore excursion from Falmouth! After pickup from your cruise ship port, head east to the beautiful Dunn’s River Falls, one of the most famous landmarks on the island of Jamaica. As you follow your guide to the top of the terraced falls on a moderate hike, admire gorgeous views of the scenery below.
Then, head 5 miles (9 km) to the city of Ocho Rios for a shopping tour! Browse the local craft markets for jewelry, paintings and various other authentic Jamaican goods. You'll also get to visit the Wassi art and pottery gallery, where one-of-a-kind, hand-painted pottery is made each day. After a fun day of exploring and shopping, enjoy a relaxing and scenic drive back to your cruise ship port.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to the Falmouth port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
Departure Point :Tour departs from the Falmouth cruise ship port
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.