Falmouth Shore Excursion: Dunns River Falls and River Tubing Tour
While in port in Falmouth, see the famous Dunn's River Falls and enjoy a thrilling ride down the white river on a tube on this Falmouth shore excursion.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Create beautiful memories at two of Jamaica’s most magnificent natural attractions. Your tour begins with pick up from the Falmouth Cruise Ship port where your friendly driver/guide will greet you and take you on your excursions. Take a one hour drive to Dunn’s River Falls, a truly outstanding treasure offering 600 feet of climbing pleasure. Enjoy the waterfalls which are moderately mild in some places and extremely rough in others. You can climb all the way through the cascading water to the top with the assistance of experience fall guides or on your own. Feel free to stop at the massage parlor and enjoy the soothing cascading water leading out to the sea. Once you are at the top, visitors will step into a market; selling Jamaican treasures such as wood carvings, original art and straw crafts.
Afterwards, we take a leisurely 30 minutes drive over to the white river for your river tubing adventure. Experience the cool waters of one of Jamaica’s legendary rivers. Wet, wild and wonderful from the start! Build some great memories. Your driver will keep your belongings in the vehicle and meet you at the end of the tour. Your river tubing experience is approximately 1.5 hours.
• Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica
Departure Point :Falmouth, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Water shoes required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.