Falmouth Shore Excursion: Konoko Falls and River Tubing
Meet and greet at the cruise ship pier by your professional driver/guide. At the Konoko Falls and Park, climb the falls where you will be introduced to a variety of indigenous birds and animals. This guided tour through a unique and beautiful garden offers a variety of tropical flora. Also visit the White River, go river tubing down, stop for shopping and enjoy round-trip transportation from Falmouth cruise ship pier. The tour is approximately 5.5 hours long.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Konoko Falls & Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Situated just five minutes away from the center of Ocho Rios, on your visit you will discover the diverse and serene experience that is Konoko Falls. You will see why the Taino Indians, the island’s original inhabitants, chose this location as a settlement site.
The Konoko Falls and Park and White River tubing excursion is an excellent excursion and departs directly from the cruise ship pier. Your adventure begins with a drive to the Konoko Falls and Park, an amazing natural wonder with spectacular cascading waters and breathtaking scenery.
You will have a guided tour of the park with one of the experienced guides, who will lead you through the river gardens, give you a brief history of the original inhabitants, introduce you to a variety of indigenous birds and animals and guide you up the waterfall climb - a short climb for those interested.
The gardens offer many secret spots to relax and enjoy nature at its very best. The crystal clear water of the river flows into several ponds that are home to a variety of koi carp and tilapia fish. Visit the aviaries located along the Orchid Path, that house a variety of exotic birds that are endemic to Jamaica, like the Jamaican barn owl and mountain witch doves, as well as other species.
After your adventure at the Konoko Falls and Park, you will be taken on a scenic drive through the town and the local neighborhoods of Ocho Rios to the White River for river tubing. Upon arrival at White River, there are changing room areas, life jackets and a shop for a cool drink. The thrills and excitement begins when you get into a tube and start this breathtaking adventure through rapids and placid pools as you continue to drift effortlessly down the river. Midway through this adventure you will have the opportunity for a breathtaking rope swing and plunge into the blue river water. Your driver/guide will pick you up at the conclusion of the tubing and take on your scenic drive to one of the local restaurants for lunch (not included in tour price) then to the shops and back to the ship.
Departure Point :Tour departs from Falmouth Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.