Falmouth Shore Excursion: Private Montego Bay City Tour
Take a private, guided-tour through the city of Montego Bay. You will visit historical sites and learn about the history of Jamaica. This is the perfect trip for those arriving to Falmouth in port and want to see the most well-known sites of Montego Bay!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Island Transfer and Tours - Day Tours, Montego Bay, Jamaica, Montego Bay Jamaica
This tour begins directly from the Falmouth Cruise ship port where your friendly driver/guide will meet you. Take a 45-minutes scenic drive to the second city of Montego Bay. During this ride, your driver/guide will point out sites of interest and give you insights about Jamaica's history.
During your Montego Bay Highlight tour, you will travel through the City's bustling downtown area. You will also venture into the local residential communities where you will get to see how the people live. Visit historical sites such as Sam Sharpe Monument, St James Parish Church and The Dome. Next you will travel to the more 'touristy' areas of Montego Bay known as the 'Hip Strip'. Visit the Richmond Hill and enjoy a panoramic view and capture amazing photographs of the city of Montego Bay and surrounding areas. Your Montego Bay city tour is approximately 2 hours. After this you may wish to spend an hour at the beach. You have a choice of Doctors Cave or Aquasol beach (entrance not included).
After the beach, you can make a optional stop at Scotchies and try out some real Jamaican jerk before heading back to your cruise ship.
Departure Point :Falmouth, Falmouth, Trelawny Parish, Jamaica
Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.