Famagusta and Salamis Coach Tour in Russian from Ayia Napa, Protaras and Larnaca
Learn more about the unknown Northern part of Cyprus, occupied since the invasion of the Turkish troops in 1974.
After pick up from hotel or assigned meeting points we cross the line at Strovilia checkpoint. Short drive close to the Ghost Town, the fenced sealed-off area of Famagusta. Free time at Famagusta old town center for sightseeing and lunch (not included). Visit of the archeologaical site of Salamis and Saint Barnabas are optional and not included in the excursion price. Entrance fees to be paid on the day of the excursion.
Free time for swimming at Golden Beach before return to the starting points.
Return via Strovilia to Ayia Napa and Protaras around 4:30-5:00pm and Larnaca around 5:30pm (return by feeder bus).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Salamis
- Entry/Admission - St Barnabas Monastery and Icon Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Famagusta Walled City, Hisar Yolu, Famagusta 99450 Cyprus
Free time at Famagusta old town for sightseeing, shopping and lunch (lunch not included)
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Salamis, Famagusta 99450 Cyprus
Optional visit of the archeological site of Salamis, entrance fees not included
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: St Barnabas Monastery and Icon Museum, Salamis-Famagusta Road, Famagusta Cyprus
Optional visit of Saint Barnabas Monastery, entrance fee not included
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Golden Beach, Dipkarpaz Cyprus
Free time for swimming at the Golden Beach in Famagusta
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ghost Town Famagusta, Famagusta Cyprus
Short drive close the the Ghost town, the fenced sealed-off area of Famagusta
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Assembled pick up points in walking distance might be assigned. For Larnaca centre including Makenzy area starting point will be from Finikoudes / Palm Tree Avenue and will be transferred to and back from the excursion bus in Ayia Napa by Minibus or local bus service.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/1/2021 - 10/31/2021
Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 08:55 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.