Famagusta and Salamis Excursion from Ayia Napa
A trip that gives you the chance to visit the beautiful coastal town of Famagusta and to go as near as possible to the fenced and sealed - off part of the town that is known all around the world as the "Ghost Town". Visit optional the Monastery of Saint Barnabas, the founder of the Cypriot Orthodox Church and the ancient city-kingdom of Salamis. Next stop is the Famagusta old Town Centre to see the Venetian Walls in the old part of the town and a visit at the Gothic church of Saint Nicolas and Othello Castle. The last stop will be the beach located right next to the "Ghost Town", a long stretch of golden sand with crystal clear water. The right place to be refreshed after sightseeing. Entrance fees for ancient site of St Barnabas and Salamis are an optional extra during the tour.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees approx. EUR 5 per person for optional visits of St. Barnabas, Salamis, Othello Castle payable on excursion day
- Entry/Admission - Salamis
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Famagusta Walled City, Hisar Yolu, Famagusta 99450 Cyprus
Free time in Famagusta Old Town Center for sightseeing and lunch (optional extra for lunch, not included in the price)
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Salamis, Famagusta 99450 Cyprus
Visit at the archaeological site of Salamis and visit Saint Barbaras church and tomb (5 euro fees for both sights)
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Famagusta Napa Boat, Ayia Napa Cyprus
Free time at the 'Golden Beach" of Famagusta
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Ghost Town Famagusta, Famagusta Cyprus
Short drive close to the "Ghost Town"
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
There might be assigned meeting points in walking distance from theaccommodation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Bring sunscreen and hat, especially in the summer months
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel (European Union Citizens are allowed to use Identity Cards - For other nationalities passports are required. Only original documents will be accepted at the checkpoint - no photocopies are allowed.
- Coach excursion with up to 55 passengers
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the days of operation change. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.